At Suburban Nursery School and Pre-K, each classroom is filled with age-appropriate toys, books, music and more, creating a dynamic, vibrant, and active environment. All classrooms feature:
- Developmentally appropriate activities for each age group
- Activities that stimulate varied learning styles
- Authentic work displayed that highlights our curriculum
Learn more about our classrooms here!
At Suburban Nursery School and Pre-K, we are committed to raising healthy and fit children. As part of that commitment, we aim to provide healthful meals and abundant exercise. Meals are prepared on site. We work with a national food service for bulk purchases, and we regularly go to market for fresh produce. See a sample menu here!
Our Meal Policy:
- Meatless Mondays
- No Goldfish or chips for snacks
- No juices served
- An option for organic milk
- Frozen vegetables instead of canned whenever possible
- Plenty of dried beans and fish as protein sources
- Plenty of fresh fruits
- Whole grain pastas and brown rice
- Breakfast (service 7-9 a.m.)
- Afternoon Snack
If your child has specific cultural or dietary needs, please provide those required foods.
We encourage breast feeding! There is a quiet and private area, available adjacent to the infant room, for mothers to nurse their children.